We all feel overwhelmed sometimes. It's OK to ask for help. Try these.
- Text or call 2-1-1 (for mental wellness, housing, job, runaway, or other resources)
- Talk to a trusted adult or friend
- Talk to a school mental wellness counselor
- California Youth Crisis Line
Help with issues including medical care, dating violence, sexual assault, runaway resources and homelessness
1-800-843-5200 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- TAY Tunnel – call or drop in
141 W. 5th St., Suite D, Oxnard
Mon - Fri 9AM - 5:30PM
Sat 11AM - 3PM
- One Step a la Vez
Teen support in the Santa Clara Valley, Fillmore & Piru, including drop-in center
421 Sespe Ave., Fillmore, CA 93015
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Free • Confidential
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Crisis Text Service:
Text the word "HEARME" to the number 839863.
- The Trevor Project provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ+ youth.
- The Trevor Project Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 - free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- TrevorText: Available on Thursdays and Fridays, 1 pm - 5 pm PT. Text the word “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200. Standard text messaging rates apply.