Bullying Warning Signs
Look for signs that your child is being bullied:
- Does your child seem more anxious or depressed recently?
- Has your child changed their eating or sleeping habits? Is there a noticeable increase or decrease in how much they eat?
- Is your child reluctant to go to school or ride the school bus?
- Has your child stopped enjoying the things they usually like to do?
- Did your child’s personality change from outgoing to shy and fearful?
- Do you notice that your child does not join in group activities anymore?
- Has your child recently given up sports or clubs that they once loved?
- Is your child suddenly afraid of normal social settings?