Being mentally healthy is a concern for everyone. Mental illness, like any illness, can be challenging, but it doesn't mean that living a full life isn't possible.
If you or someone you care for has or may have a serious mental illness and lives in Ventura County, click on the appropriate question below for information and support for your group.
- Are you an adult with a mental illness?
- Are you TAY (transitional age youth, age 16-25)?
- Do you have an adult family member with a mental illness?
- Are you an older adult or family member?
- Are you concerned about your child's mental health?